Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Happy 3rd Birthday to Me!


Today is the third anniversary of My Aimz is True! Yay! And we always celebrate anniversaries with Pavement!

Pavement - Shoot the Singer.mp3
Buy: Slanted & Enchanted: Luxe & Reduxe (2002 reissue)

Our indie rock hero Stephen Malkmus and his band the Jicks have a new albums coming out on August 23. Here's a sample:

Stephen Malkmus & the Jicks - Senator.mp3
Pre-order: Mirror Traffic (2011)

Seriously folks, My Aimz is True has gone through some changes in the last six months, mainly due to me moving to a new country and starting a new day job. Let's face it, my blog has been pretty weak lately. I'm hoping to get my act together and get back to regular posting ASAP. I really appreciate all of you keeping up with me while I go through all of these life changes. Rock on!

5 comments:

toomuchcountry said...

Whoop, whoop! {Hands up} Congrats on the milestone. Keep 'em coming.

Trailer said...

Yay You!

Cowbelle said...

Happy Blog Day! Keep on keeping on, sister.

simon2307 said...

Congratulations Aimz.

Magnum Borini said...

PQP! bem loko esse blog! Hehe, sorry! I am from Brazil! very nice your blog!

www.magnumborini.blogspot.com

Thanks!