Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Rocktober: Lucero tonight at Lee's Palace

Rocktober got off to a kick-ass start with The Hold Steady (yeah, it was late September, but close enough), then the Avett Brothers, and now that I have had a few weeks to recover, I am totally ready to rock my ass off at the Lucero show tonight at Lee's Palace.

Their new album 1372 Overland Park came out in early October. I pre-ordered it, but it hasn't arrived yet. Anyone else in Canada have this problem?

Here's one of my favorites off of their previous release. Its a really mellow, melancholy song which I am pretty sure that they are not going to play tonight (prove me wrong?), but I fucking love this song.

1979.mp3
Buy: Rebels, Rogues & Sworn Brothers (2006)

1 comment:

simon2307 said...

Waiting for mine too, got an email end of last month saying it was delayed a few days then another with a tracking number that's no help (so far), sometimes it takes a couple of weeks to reach the UK though, enjoy the show Aimz, full review expected :)